Thank you to all of you who are following our trip to get Tovin! It is nice to know that so many people are keeping us in their prayers and wishing us well. For those of you that have left a message...that's awesome. Jen and I love reading your messages, it helps us feel like we aren't so far from home.
As much as I dislike facebook because of the many issues I have with how it works and how people use and misuse it, I wish that a blogsite had a "like" button or something similar; there probably is a gadget that we could put on here, but I haven't taken the time to figure that out, at least not yet.
So...even if it's just the word "like", please feel free to leave us a message. It's nice to know who is reading what we put on here.
Thanks again, and just so you know there probably won't be much posted for tomorrow since we are pretty much traveling all day; not that it takes all day to get to Tovin's province, but we don't fly out until noon and then have a 6 hour layover in Shanghai, so that will burn up most of the day.
Oh, before we really put them to work chasing Addison, Jen and I wanted to let everyone know how much it means to us that Jay and Sheila are with us on this amazing adventure! They have already been a God's send in helping with everything: carrying Addison, pushing the stroller when it's been unoccupied 90% of the time, grabbing a door, carrying luggage, knowing the subway times, reading maps, keeping Addison, Jen, and I entertained...the list goes on and on. Jay and Sheila, when you read this, just know how much it means that you are here with us. This certainly wouldn't be the same adventure without you!
Until later,
Jason, Jen, and Addison.
Like! of course we are reading every night. Even Brent has to check in on the pictures and see whats going on. The girls love seeing Addison.
ReplyDeleteLike!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for the compliment Jason. It has been our pleasure. Thank you for letting us help in any way we can on your amazing journey.
ReplyDeleteI'm enjoying following your journey to your son, and praying that he will have a smooth transition to his forever family. Can't wait to see pictures of Gotcha Day tomorrow...Tovin is precious!
ReplyDeleteLIKE!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy reading about your journey to your son! We look forward to more pictures.
We are following along. SO excited for you guys!!!
ReplyDelete