April 2, 2013

A boy and his dog!

This is Henry our dog...He is a fabulous pet and friend.  We tease Henry about being a "hairy beast" because he is hairy and is big!  Tovin has really enjoyed Henry's company, and I think that Henry has really enjoyed Tovin.

He loves to pick rocks, it doesn't matter how big or how small.  He will carry his prize around in his mouth until someone notices. 



Then he will "fight" with it, like the rock is alive.  We all shake our heads at this.



He then guards his rock like it's his baby. 




This is what we love most about Henry...he is very gentle and kind!  Tovin can crawl all over him, pull at his ears and he just lays there, and soaks it all in.  Larry, thanks for an amazing addition to our family! 

2 comments:

  1. I hope you don't think that I am a stalker but I do love reading your posts and keeping up with your family this way! Tovin and Henry remind me of Ben and Goldie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jason, we love reading your blog. The two of you are such good writers...always interesting! Raising children are some of the best day's of your life, make sure you enjoy it. Always in our prayers, love Aunt Shirley and Uncle Eddie.

    ReplyDelete