March 28, 2013

Dump Truck, Red Barn and Fashion Beauty!


I would have to say Tovin and I love Fischer Price Little People toys!  They have been pure joy for Tovin!  He loves to load up his little truck and dump!  His cargo can consist of anything that fits in the back...legos, crayons, objects from other toys, Mr. Potato Head's accessories,... this list could go on and on.  It has provided many hours of fun!  Thanks Fischer Price for your little dump truck!


Tovin will say, "Momma" as loud as he can, point to his cargo that he's just picked up, smile at me, dump the truck, and then giggle with delight.  I could watch him play forever!


Tovin also enjoys his little red barn.  He has more fun opening and closing the barn's doors to hear the animal sounds.  He is very particular where he places the animals.  If I put the animals in the wrong spot (according to him) he will move them to where he wants them to be.  


Also, he loves to show his cute little tummy.  His tummy is so much better - thanks for all the prayers on that one!  We have figured out the trick to his happiness...it's called 2.5 ML of Sennoside in the morning!

Our fashion beauty....Addison...went on a father/daughter date this past weekend.  They went to the local production of "That's Entertainment".  This is what she put on for the special occasion.  I asked her a couple of times if she really wanted to wear this beautiful outfit...ummmm, she did!  I had to take a picture to show her significant other some day!  They really enjoyed the show, and she has been singing songs from the show all week.  It's crazy, she had never heard some of them before and she has a couple songs down word for word!

No comments:

Post a Comment