Tovin is still in the procedure, but Dr. Rios just came to talk to me...He said, "Tovin's pressures and numbers look great! They are workable, and the lungs are being protected!" He said that he is going to present Tovin to the surgical team next Thursday (28th). The team of surgeons will come up with a plan that works for everyone! We have three options...I'm so thankful that we have options! Dr. Rios would have presented Tovin this Thursday, but they already have a little one scheduled. They take these discussions very serious, look at every option, and really go through everyone's opinion.
I will be coming home with Tovin today, if the weather permits us to travel! We will wait to hear from Dr. Rios, and then schedule surgery. I am at peace waiting, I know that Tovin will be fine at home. We will keep him happy with all of his treats that he loves!
Thanks for the prayers!
Praise the Lord!
ReplyDeletePraise God! Been thinking and praying about y'all non-stop! Great news! Will keep praying!
ReplyDeleteJen...Seth and I have been praying with you guys. So happy to know you are still confident in Tovin's medical team, and that he is responding so well. It is amazing to think about how God brought him to you and Jason! Count on us to keep praying. We cannot wait to see how the Lord uses Tovin's sweet little self--and your faith--for His glory.
ReplyDeleteIngrid
PS...On a lighter note, I read the blog back a ways to the cigarette incident. About peed my pants laughing! You guys are hilarious! Wish we lived closer to that brand of crazy. Plus, then I could bring you a lasagna for dinner.
Your faith and optimism is infectious - you might not always feel that way on the inside, but it glows in all you do and say. God is good! We've lit a candle for this week to help you keep the faith and stay strong. We left it at the church so we don't burn down our house. :) Each day we lift you all in prayer.
ReplyDeleteSo glad that Tovin is cooperating with the doctors and nurses. Hope it stays that way :)
Let us know if there is anything we can do from afar. It's times like these I wish the comments had "LIKE" buttons. I so like the comments PowerTeam made about living closer and being able to bring a pan of lasagna for dinner.
We're here if you need someone to talk to, laugh with, or even shed a tear. We can't wait to meet our one and only nephew.
Lots of Love,
Brian, Kay, Emma and Mabel