June 11, 2013

Beautiful Day!

A couple pictures from T-ball this morning...

            I love that Addison is doing a plie (open the window) to field the ball!


Thanks Cousin James for being a great role model and coach for Addison!

I guess we didn't get the memo about wearing the red shirt today!

One of Addison's friends!

Swimming Lessons went a little better today...



She had a smile sneak out!




Addison wasn't the only one that had fun at swimming lessons!  Tovin really wanted to get in the water during Addison's lesson...he was being very persistent!


Tovin decided that he was going to take his shirt off and hop in the water.  This is what he looked like when dad said "Nope!".  It's his mad face, we don't see it come out very often, but when we do he's definitely mad... I just had to capture it on camera...


...but the good thing is that he doesn't stay upset very long!  Praise Jesus for that!


Thanks Addison and Tovin for a great day full of fun activities!

No comments:

Post a Comment