Tovin rode with Jason for one round on the lawn mower. Jason was very careful and held onto him, and the mower wasn't going. He loved the ride on the mower, and anything that has wheels, moves and makes noise! He carried this tractor book around all day.
Either it was crazy windy at our house today or Addison has a new hair style! Not sure what Tovin is doing - but you gotta love his expression!
They love to go up and down the driveway with this contraption. Tovin is usually the one pushing Addison, it's great exercise for him.
Tovin just finished helping me water the flowers. I asked him to bring me the buckets...but he had other things in mind like...
singing in the bucket really loud, and then....
laughing about it!
Addison asked Jason for a boat ride tonight!
He didn't hesitate and away they went! What a perfect night for a quick ride around the pond!
Today was a beautiful day! We were able to get a lot accomplished outside, I think that we will have the beach ready for next weekend!

I NEED a China reunion update! :) Big Hint!
ReplyDelete