I followed Addison on her first round just to make sure that she would do okay. She did great and was spotting rocks to pick up, or I should say pointing to rocks for Uncle to pick up. The rule on the farm is that anything softball size and smaller can stay in the field to grow bigger to pick next year! It's crazy, even though rocks don't actually grow in size, they seem to because there always seems to be enough rocks in a field that they need to be picked every year.
This is Addison's first rock that she picked, can you see the love in her eyes! I'm a little surprised that she didn't want me to bring it in the house to put in her rock collection.
Instead she was willing to put the rock in the wagon.
Stopping long enough to pose for a picture...
The girls spotted a rock for Uncle to fetch.
Thanks Auntie and Uncle for letting Addison tag along with you! Uncle, just so you know Addison's hourly wage is only $10.00 - I think that is a steal, and you can make out her check to either myself or Jason, haha!
Our home is surrounded by corn this summer, literally the whole section that we live on is planted with corn. I'm hoping that it isn't too muggy this summer, because we wont have much of a breeze with all this corn.

No comments:
Post a Comment