June 9, 2013

Bless the Lord!

Thank you for another great worship service Miss. Amy!  Addison loved this song this morning and I wanted to share the words with you...It's on iTunes...check it out if you haven't heard it before!

10,000 Reasons (Bless The Lord)
By Matt Redman

[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

Tovin and Jason received a new toy this weekend!  I'm not sure who enjoyed it more?
The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass, and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

Tovin at Miss. Kaitlin's wedding!
[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

A family picture from the wedding!
You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

Looking Smashing in their traditional silks from China!
[Chorus]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

Addison found the microphone at the wedding reception!
And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near and my time has come
Still my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore

Addison and Miss. Kaitlin...both are looking radiant!
[Chorus x2]
Bless the Lord, O my soul
O my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name

All the preschool children where anxiously waiting to get on the dance floor...they were told to stand on this "line" and wait until Kaitlin and Anthony where done with their first dance.  Not all the kiddos waited...it was a perfect first dance for the two of them!
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
Lord, I'll worship Your holy name

 
Tovin had to get on the dance floor too!

Sing like never before
O my soul
I'll worship Your holy name
Jesus, I'll worship Your holy name
I'll worship Your holy name

Addison enjoyed dancing with Miss. Lori!  
It was a wonderful Saturday, and a beautiful wedding!  Congratulations to Miss. Kaitlyn and Anthony!  Thank you for a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment