June 13, 2013

Our Thursday In Pictures!

The T-ball team that Addison plays on had their team pictures this morning.  This year Addison was strategically placed in the back row so she didn't have to sit on the grass.  I think they remembered what happened last year when she was placed on the grass, and didn't want her to cry again! 


They had practice after the pictures were done and this is what Addison's form looks like while throwing a baseball.  I think this ball went straight to the ground.  I mentioned to Jason that Addison needs a little work with her throwing skills!


This is her ability to catch the ball.  Almost Addison, next time you'll catch it!  Maybe you should move towards to ball to catch it and not just stay in one place and reach your arm out.  Just a thought!



During our 45 minute break between T-ball and swimming lessons Tovin enjoyed the playground equipment!



At swimming lessons Addison was more willing to blow bubbles with Ellie today, but didn't want to get her hair wet...notice her goggles were not over her eyes?


She wasn't much more motivated to try jumping in the pool either...


or do this!  Where's Addison?  She's there somewhere.  She said she wanted to try go under water, but wasn't happy afterward that Miss Ellie actually would do such a thing!  She came out of the water and said, "Mom That Was Not Funny!"  I owed her a Dairy Queen treat for going underwater with Ellie.  On our ride home she told me that she wasn't going to do that again, and that I shouldn't go under the water either, it's too dangerous!


Later in the day I think she forgot about her traumatic event during swimming lessons, and asked to have a play date with some of her girlfriends back at the pool.  We went to pick up the girls and headed to the pool, but look who she ended up playing with...


Cade was one of her really good friends at Wee World preschool two years ago.  Actually, when I did the end of the year interview with her that year, one of the questions was; who were her friends and she simply stated Cade.  I think this series of pictures is really sweet of the two of them playing together! Auntie said that they had a great time playing together at preschool as well.






Thanks girls for coming with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment