May 1, 2013

I'm No Longer Purplicious, I'm Pinkalicious!

If Tovin could talk, we think that he would say, "Addison will be so impressed with me!  I'm now Pinkalicious just like one of her favorite books, but my name is not Peter, and I didn't eat too many pink cupcakes, and no I don't want to be Pinkerella next time we play Sissy!"

"I have a new and improve pulmonary artery system from the heart, complements to Dr. Overman.  Here are some new pictures of me...I look all hooked up, but the doctor said I would be getting rid of some of them tonight when they wake me up.  Watch out mom and dad!"


"Do you see how different I look?  Mom and dad think that I'm handsome!"


"Check out these next set of pictures!  This is me before my new PA system.  Look at my hands, and though the picture doesn't show it real well, my feet were about the same shade of purple as my hands!"


"This is me after my new PA system!"


"If you haven't noticed there is a difference in color!"


The nice nurse just put me on my back!  

3 comments:

  1. Even in these pictures I can tell how much better his color is! He looks so good even with all the stuff still hooked to him! I hope the next few days are completely uneventful and the recovery is fast so he can get home and start being closer to the 3 year old little boy that he is! Lots of love and prayers still coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I saw those blue hands last week, I cried. I am so happy to see how quickly they have turned pink. Yes, Tovin, you are pinkalicous! And our God is an awesome God that has blessed you with great surgeons and awesome parents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete