I thought I would share a couple of older pictures of Tovin. The first one is when we met Tovin on February 25th. When they walked him through the hotel's doors he had the saddest eyes!
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well!
Psalm 139:14
Now look at me!
Our Superman, our Hero!
We're going home!



God bless you all! The kids are so excited (Jay and I are too) to see you all together soon. Enjoy being a family, in one location, again. Talk to you soon! Love to you all!
ReplyDeleteThere is no place like home...I am glad you get to go there!
ReplyDeleteIts like looking at another child! God is great! So glad you guys are home and that Tovin is doing so well.
ReplyDeletePraise God!!!! Sooooo great to see y'all going home!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are on the way home! Jen you will have your family all together for your first Mother's Day with both your children! How Awesome!
ReplyDeleteHe looks AMAZING! We are rejoicing with you guys, and will continue to pray!
ReplyDeleteSeth and Ingrid
Yeah, we are so happy for all of you. We love the smile on your Superman. We can't wait to meet him in person. Have an amazing Mother's Day weekend Jen. You are an amazing mother with tons of courage, compassion and love. It is an honor to have you as a "sister".
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are going home Tobin. You are such a strong young man. You make your family proud. I'm so glad you can spend Mothers Day ss a family. Looking forward to seeing you again. Mary
ReplyDelete