This is by far the hardest thing that we have had to watch. Our strong son is in pain, and we can't do anything more for him. He is receiving his pain medicine, but he is still uncomfortable. He will cry "Momma" and then whimper. I wish I could take all of his pain and discomfort away from him.
The Respiratory Therapist is going to put him on the cough assist machine in 10 minutes. I'm not looking forward to that, and I'm sure he isn't either! They will give him another bump of his two pain meds after that has been completed.
This journey to Tovin has been a crazy one. This is just a minor curve along his path! I know that tomorrow will be a better one for him! Everyday it will get better for him!
He shielded him and cared for him; he guarded him as the apple of his eye, like an eagle that stirs up its nest and hovers over its young, that spreads its wings to catch them and carries them aloft. Deuteronomy 32:10 -11
We continue to trust that Tovin is going to be healed soon! Thank you to everyone for the mighty prayers, kind emails, text messages, voice messages and blog messages! We can all feel your love for Tovin!
We will keep praying for Tovin and your family on this huge journey!!
ReplyDelete