Tovin has been fighting with his nose cannula all morning. He doesn't like it in his nose, I'm guessing it's itchy or just irritating! The sweet nurse has given him many chances to stop pulling it out, but she had to resort to this...
His arms are in "straight jackets" to keep him from getting to that cannula. Tovin was not impressed so he decided to take a nap to forget about it! The team of doctors decided to give Tovin some blood to help increase his hemoglobin. Hopefully this will help with his lactate level.
I was able to leave the hospital this morning to go back to Grandma's house...I forgot my lotion there! I decided to stop at my favorite bagel shop, Brueggers Bagels, on Lake Street to have a breakfast bagel. The Lake Street Brueggers has the nicest staff that works there, they are always so helpful and full of laughter. They were all concerned about Tovin, and said that they would say some prayers for him. It's so amazing how people have banded together for our little tiger, a beautiful boy that they haven't even met!
On a side note...I had to parallel park on James Street...I'm not very good at parallel parking in the first place, typically I end up on the curb or 3 feet away from the curb...I had a pit in my stomach, kind of like when you see a cop car coming over a hill and you were going a little too fast, because there was a car behind me waiting for me to work my magic. Let's just say my parking job wasn't pretty, but I didn't hit anything, and I was not too far from the curb. I would call it a huge success for me!

WOw!!! Tovin looks great!!! <3!!!! Continually praying for y'all!!!
ReplyDelete